We are proud to be members of the National Association of Remodeling Industry “NARI” Austin Chapter and are certified as both a Remodeling Company and Project Manager through NARI. We strive to continuously better ourselves so that we can perform better for our clients (from both a design and delivery perspective)
- Getting Started: After our initial meeting, you will receive a written estimate, outlining a cost estimate for your project.
- Preconstruction Agreement: Next, we develop a pre-construction agreement, which includes a project deposit. This kickstarts the next few steps in the process.
- Building Your Team: Who and what will be required to design your project? An architect? An engineer? We have several handpicked professionals and artisans with whom our core team of project managers and interior designers works on a regular basis.
- Proposal: At this point in the process, all members who are needed for the team work together to define the project and provide an accurate proposal. When this document is complete, we meet to discuss the proposed project plans and start dates. After the agreement is finalized, a construction contract is signed and the project launches.
- Starting and Managing Your Project ( combining managing and construction start): As soon as the scope of your project is defined and a construction contract is in place, our team will begin the construction process. This will include securing permits if required and creating a detailed schedule. Our daily supervision will ensure the quality of your project meets your expectations.
- Managing Your Money: Throughout your project, you will have line of sight to the management of your money and the payment of your invoices. In fact, you can log into My Staff Your Staff at any time to see how the payment of invoices is progressing
- Construction is Complete: When the construction is complete, our team will meet with you to walk through the project and create a punch list of items that need to be resolved.
Meet Our Team
Co-Founder & CEO
Dylan Martin is the Co-founder and CEO of Absolute Design Build, as well as Alpha Team Roofing, a company that focuses specifically on roofing, siding and windows. With more than 25 years of experience in the construction industry, he prides himself on exceeding client expectations.
Dylan was born and raised in the Austin area, is a proud U.S. Army veteran and a long-time volunteer for Boy Scouts of America. In his spare time Dylan enjoys lots of hobbies including spending time with his wife and two children.
Co-founder and Lead Project Manager
Thomas Burkman is the Co-founder and Lead Project Manager of Absolute Design Build, as well as Alpha Team Roofing, a company that focuses specifically on roofing, siding and windows. With more than 17 years of experience in the construction industry, he prides himself on keeping projects running smoothly and completing them in a timely manner.
Thomas was raised in the Austin area and is a UT alumni. In his spare time Thomas enjoys spending time with his wife and three children, and can frequently be found coaching his children’s sports teams.